This year’s Summer Book Trek on New LDS Fiction kicks off today! For full rules, please visit New LDS Fiction, but here are the basics:
- 117 books available as prizes (including The Spider and the Sparrow in winner’s choice of paperback or kindle editions).
- Prizes awarded daily through a Rafflecopter drawing.
- Earn points by reading fiction by LDS authors (bonus points if the book is one of the sponsors), writing and posting reviews, following LDS authors on social media, and spreading the word.
- Though the book trek highlights LDS authors, anyone (regardless of religious affiliation) can participate, earn points, and win prizes.
- Contest runs from July 1 to July 31.
Here’s the link for the book prizes (if you don’t want to look through all 117, you can sort by your favorite genres): http://www.newldsfiction.com/contests/summer-book-trek/summer-book-trek-prizes/
I’m in the middle of lots of research-type books, so I’m keeping my list short. I’m planning to read The Lady and the Minstrel, by Joyce DiPastena and The Paper Magician, by Charlie N. Holmberg. I reserve the right to change my mind.
Let me know which books you’d like to read or win this month!